Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2018

Reggae Roots - Volume 11

Reggae Roots - Volume 11




01 - The Mexicano - Every Step I Made
02 - Janet Kenton - Golden Touch
03 - Joyce Bond - It's All Wrong But It's All Right
04 - Honey Boy - Dominó
05 - Castro Brown - If You Love Me Smile
06 - George Gentles - I Don't Know
07 - Imperor Val - Grendy Grendy
08 - The Gladiators - Time
09 - Sill Bell - Heavy Waist Line
10 - Gene Rondo - Ramblin Man
11 - Larry Marshall - Is Whey Deh Money Deh
12 - Keith Poppin - It Nah Go Done
13 - Carl Malcolm - Right Size
14 - Marvels - Selected Train
15 - The Pionners - My Woman
16 - Dimple Hindes - Who Know I Love You
17 - Yvonne Curtis - What's Your Name
18 - Lord Creator - Big Pussy Sally
19 - Jackie Brown - Send Me
20 - Honey Boy - My Darling
21 - Fortura - You Put Me Down
22 - Lloyd Lawrence - Reggae Feelings
23 - Willy Darling - Joe
24 - The Melodians - Ring Of Road


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário